1. As soon as you complete your order on christianaudio.com, immediately pick up your Android Device. Open our christianaudio App on your Android Device.
- For instructions on how to download the App, Click HERE, or use your Android Device to search your Google Play Store for the christianaudio App and download this icon
2. Tap on Sign In
- If you in error, select the 'Demo Account' option, then you will not see your own My Library, this is just a Demo Account that will contain the audiobooks "Crazy Busy" and "A Place of Healing". To Sign Out of the Demo Account, tap Demo Account - Sign Out.
3. Type in your email address and password for your christianaudio account.
4. You will see your My Library.
- Please note, if you have just made a purchase, you may have to Refresh your My Library. To do this, please select the "Refresh" button located in the bottom of the App.
- If you do not see your My Library, but see two audiobooks, Crazy Busy and A Place of Healing, you are in our Demo Account. To Sign Out of the Demo Account, tap Demo Account - Sign Out.
5. To Listen to an Audiobook, tap on any icon & press Download
6. You will see the audiobook downloading. (Please note, you do not have to leave the App open, it will download on its own).
* If at any point, you would like to stop the download tap on the icon:
1. To Stop Downloading, Press the Circle with the square in the center:
2. To Resume Downloading, Press the Cloud with the down arrow:
7. While playing the audiobook, there are also speed controls available. Tap on the Speed icon located in the bottom corner of the audiobook. (See Image Below). ** Please note, only an Android that has upgraded software of 6.0 or higher will see the Speed Controls.
8. To go back to your My Library, tap on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
9. To Log Out or Stop Using Cellular, Tap on Settings (Located in the upper right Corner of the My Library screen).
Summary of options