We currently are working on an Android App. However, we apologize as we do not have an ETA. In order to play audiobooks, you will need to first install a 3rd party Audiobook App on your Android Device. Our recommended player is an App called DoubleTwist (Version 2.6.5(c60039d). You will need to download this from the Google App Store.
1. Please open the Google App Store. Search for the word "DoubleTwist"
2. Tap INSTALL
3. Tap ACCEPT to allow the App to download.
4. Once Downloaded, Tap OPEN
5. Now install the App.
6. Please follow the directions below. Make sure you Uncheck the box for installation on your desktop.
7. Now you can play your audiobooks. The name of the audiobook may appear as Unknown Album, but the audiobook files should be located inside that same directory for that one audiobook.
FOR LARGER AUDIOBOOKS such as Bibles or ones that have over 40 tracks, DoubleTwist does not use labeling. So, you might consider using "Smart Audiobook Player" App in this case.
AUDIOBOOK PLAYER for Android Device
B1. Our current recommendation for a 3rd Party Audiobook App, would be the Smart AudioBook Player App (Version 2.9.4). You will need to download this from the Google App Store.
B2. Please open the Google App Store. Search for "Smart Audiobook Player"
B3. Tap INSTALL
B4. Tap ACCEPT
B5. Once Downloaded, Tap OPEN
B6. The App will ask you to specify the "Root Folder" (This is the folder that you will be storing all your Audiobook files). Most likely, it will be the Downloads folder. Select OK
B7. Scroll down to select the 'Download' folder. Click OK
B8. Please select OK. With your Android device, you will not need to use M4Bs. You will only download MP3s and Zip files with your Android Device.
B9. The Download folder will contain your downloaded Audiobooks. This is where you what you will want as your default location for the Audiobook Player to find your audiobooks. Select OK
B10. Open the Smart Audiobook Player. Tap on your audiobook.
B11. Differences between the Basic and Full versions are described in the "Help" Window. Click OK
B12. You can now play your audiobook.