1. Visit christianaudio.com and Log In with your Email Address and Password.
2. In the My Library view, you will see your purchased book. Select the blue button to Download.
3. You can download the MP3 Zip (Please make sure you know how to unzip a file with the Android phone before you download this option). You can download the MP3 Zip, but will need an App called RAR for Android to unzip the MP3 files, Click HERE to see how to unzip Zip Files.
To download the individual MP3s, click the more button. Download the MP3 Downloads.
4. To download the MP3s, select the internet browser you are using. Chrome/Internet/Firefox, etc. Click Just Once.
- If this "Complete action using" does not pop-up, you may have an automatic setting for a specific App to auto download your file. If it's set on an MP3 Player and you do not want the audio to automatically play but to download, you will need to go to Settings / Application Manager / (Scroll the top banner from Downloaded|SD Card|Running|All, to All and find the player and Clear Defaults).
5. You can check on the Download, by sliding your finger from the top of your screen download while on the home screen of your Android system.
Make sure you have an app Audio Player on your Android, the two recommended choices are below.
"VLC" - MP3 Player (Scroll down to see Instructions, See A1)
"Smart Audiobook Player" - Audiobook Player (Scroll down to see Instructions, See B1)
MP3 PLAYER for Android Device
A1. For VLC, please make sure you have it downloaded. Then open your VLC Player (Version 1.7.5) on your Android system. Click on Audio (Sometimes you may not see this screen and you will tap the 3 horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
A2. Then on your Author as in this case is "John Piper".
AUDIOBOOK PLAYER for Android Device
B1. Our current recommendation for a 3rd Party Audiobook App, would be the Smart AudioBook Player App (Version 2.9.4). You will need to download this from the Google App Store.
B2. Please open the Google App Store. Search for "Smart Audiobook Player"
B3. Tap INSTALL
B4. Tap ACCEPT
B5. Once Downloaded, Tap OPEN
B6. The App will ask you to specify the "Root Folder" (This is the folder that you will be storing all your Audiobook files). Most likely, it will be the Downloads folder. Select OK
B7. Scroll down to select the 'Download' folder. Click OK
B8. Please select OK. With your Android device, you will not need to use M4Bs. You will only download MP3s and Zip files with your Android Device.
B9. The Download folder will contain your downloaded Audiobooks. This is where you what you will want as your default location for the Audiobook Player to find your audiobooks. Select OK
B10. Open the Smart Audiobook Player. Tap on your audiobook.
B11. Differences between the Basic and Full versions are described in the "Help" Window. Click OK
B12. You can now play your audiobook.