- LOG IN to christianaudio.com (Scroll to Steps 1-4)
- MAKING AN ORDER (Scroll to Steps 5-8)
- LISTEN TO AN AUDIOBOOK (Scroll to Steps 9-18)
LOG IN to christianaudio.com (Steps 1-4)
1. Visit christianaudio.com
2. Tap the person icon and then Log In into christianaudio.com.
3. Log into christianaudio.com with your email address and password.
- If you do not have an account with christianaudio.com, you will need to make an account for Free, select Create An Account. (This will provide you with a My Library, to store your audiobooks).
- If you are unable to log into christianaudio.com. You may have had your email registered in our system before in order to receive the Audiobook of the Month, as your email address would only be subscribed to the newsletter but not have a My Library set up. You can check this by selecting Create An Account. Put in your name, email address, and password. If you get the following message, then you know that you have an account and can select Forgot Password. If you do not get the message, then you can create the account.
- There is already an account with this email address. If you are sure that it is your email address, click here to get your password and access your account.
4. Select the icon on the left to find audiobooks.
MAKING AN ORDER (Steps 5-8)
5. Find the Audiobook of your Choice. Select the blue BUY NOW button.
6. To purchase the audiobook, tap Checkout.
- If the audiobook is equal to or under your current Audiobook Credit Balance (Active or Inactive Paid Member) then the APPLY CREDITS box will be checked. If the audiobook is worth more credits than your Audiobook Credit Balance, you will be presented to instantly renew your Membership in order to apply your current Audiobook Credit Balance plus your new Membership Audiobook Credits as well.
- If you have a Gift Certificate or Sale Coupon, you can enter it into the Discount Codes box. Make sure you select Apply or it will not reduce the price.
7. Follow the checkout process.
8. Success! Your Purchase is Done!
LISTEN TO/DOWNLOAD AN AUDIOBOOK (Steps 9-18)
9. As soon as you complete your order on christianaudio.com, immediately open our christianaudio App on your Apple Mobile Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod).
- To download the App, Click HERE, or search your App Store (from your iPad/iPhone/iPod) for christianaudio and download this icon
10. Tap on Sign In
- If you in error, select 'Try the app' login option, then you will not see your own My Library, this is just a Demo Account that will contain the audiobooks "Crazy Busy" and "A Place of Healing". To Sign Out of the Demo Account, please See These Instructions.
11. Type in your email address and password for your christianaudio account.
12. You will see your My Library.
- Please note, if you have just made a purchase, you may have to Press and hold in the blank space between the audiobook icons and drag your finger downwards in order to Refresh your My Library, Click HERE for Help
- If you do not see your My Library, but see two audiobooks, Crazy Busy and A Place of Healing, you are in our Demo Account. Please click HERE to Sign Out of the Demo Account.
13. To Listen to an Audiobook, tap on any icon & press Download
14. You will see the audiobook downloading. (Please note, if you leave this screen, the audiobook will not fully download).
15. To speed up/slow down/sleep timer/bookmark with notes the audiobook, tap on the audiobook icon.
16. To go back to your My Library, tap on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
17. For Settings or to Log Out, from the My Library screen, tap the 3 horizontal lines in the left corner
18. Tap on Settings to Log Out, Stop using Cellular, etc.
** If you are unable to download/use the App, then you can manually transfer the MP3 Audiobooks via iTunes to your Music App. Click Here for Help.